Cold smoked with walnut wood and apple wedges
This creamy Utah cheddar is lightly smoked with walnut wood and wedges of sliced apple. In 2019 the American Cheese Society declared Apple Walnut Smoked to be the best Smoked Cheddar in America
What does it taste like?
Sweet and creamy, Apple Walnut Smoked has the perfect amount of smoke. This artful balance allows both the cheese and its smoky character to shine.
- Jammy red wines
- Dark ale
- Basil Hayden's Kentucky Straight Bourbon
- Stone fruits, berries
- Toasted nuts
- Superb for melting on burgers and grilled cheese sandwiches
- Perfect for scalloped potatoes
- Bacon’s best friend
- 1st Place American Cheese Society (ACS) 2019
- 2nd Place World Cheese Awards (WCA) 2018, 2016
- 2nd Place Idaho Milk Processors Association 2016
- 3rd WCA 2019, 2009, 2008
- 3rd ACS 2017, 2014, 2008
Vegetarian rennet, cow's milk, all ingredients rubbed on the rind are organic, this is a gluten-friendly product
Trying to decide between the 4 oz or 12 oz?
The 4-oz cut is great for an intimate gathering. You can share this cut with four other people or hide it in your fridge and nibble away in secrecy. We won’t tell on you.
The 12-oz cut is our work horse. This one is for the for the entertainer or used in cooking. It’s enough cheese for a couple grilled cheese sammies or a party of 12-16 guests.