1. Combine all pork rub ingredients into a paste. Rub the paste on the pork tenderloin, cover and let it sit for 20-30 minutes. As the pork sits, preheat oven to 400 degrees.
2. Cook pork in oven for 35-40 minutes, or until meat thermometer reads 145 degrees. Remove from oven and tent with foil. Let pork rest for a minimum of 10 minutes before serving.
3. While the pork cooks in the oven, prepare the slaw. Whisk together the slaw vinaigrette ingredients until well combined. Set vinaigrette aside.
4. Mix cabbage, carrots, celery, bell pepper, and onion in a bowl. While the pork is resting, dress the cabbage mixture with about half of the vinaigrette. Add more or less dressing to your liking.
5. Split your rolls and butter both sides. Toast the rolls to your liking in a pan or on a hot plate with the butter side down.
6. Thinly slice your pork tenderloin and assemble your sliders. Layer the rolls with sliced pork, cheese, and slaw. Serve the extra vinaigrette on the side for all your dipping needs.