Fresh Pair Topping
- 3 pairs chopped pear
- 1/4 cup chopped dried cranberries
- 1/2 tsp orange zest
- Juice from half an orange
- 1/4 tsp cinnamon
- 1/2 cup grated Teahive
- 2 cups uncooked old fashioned oats
- 1/2 cup chopped walnuts
- 3/4 cup brown sugar
- 1/2 cup flour
- 1/2 tsp cinnamon
- 1/4 tsp ground ginger
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1 stick unsalted butter melted
- Fresh Pear Topping (recipe follows)
- Combine all ingredients for topping. Set aside.
- Preheat oven to 350. In a bowl combine all tart ingredients until well incorporated.
- Spray a muffin pan with baking spray and press mixture into each muffin tin about 1/4 of the way up. Bake for 8 min or until browned around the edges.
- Let cool in muffin tin for 10 min. Slide knife around edges to release.
- Top with fresh pear topping.
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.