- 3 cups of Shredded Seahive
- 2 Tbs cornstarch
- 1 cup of dry white wine or chicken broth
- 1 garlic clove
- 1 Tbs Brandy
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 1/4 tsp nutmeg
- Rub the cut side of garlic all over a sauce pan
- Add wine and bring to a simmer over medium high heat.
- While wine comes up to a simmer add cornstarch into a bowl with cheese. Toss to coat evenly.
- One handful at a time, stir cheese into hot wine letting it melt before adding an additional handful.
- Once completely melted, add Brandy and let heat 1-2 minutes. Taste and season with salt, pepper and nutmeg. Serve with your favorite dippers.
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.