- 1 12 oz of Seahive Shredded
- Sweet Grass Dairy Lil’Moo Garlic and Chive Spread
- Loaf of artisanal bread or 1 baguette sliced into 1/4 or 1/2 inch sliced.
- 1 package of baby arugula
- 2-3 Tbs chopped fresh chives
- 2-3 Tbs chopped fresh basil
- Preheat oven to broil.
- Line a biking sheet with aluminum foil and set aside this makes for easy cleanup.
- Take slices of bread and spread the Sweet Grass Dairy Lil’ Moo Garlic and Chive evenly onto each slice.
- Put the slices onto the baking sheet and place some arugula and sprinkle with Seahive.
- Place the sliced bread under broiler until cheese is melted.
- After the cheese is melted remove the bread from oven and sprinkle with fresh herbs. Serve immediately.
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.