- 2 cups shredded Queen Bee Porcini
- 1 flank steak or top sirloin sliced thin and marinated (marinade recipe follows)
- 1-2 tbsp olive oil
- 2 tbsp chopped garlic
- 2 tbsp chopped ginger
- 1/4-1/2 tsp chili flakes
- 2 cups chopped broccoli
- 1 cup sliced shiitake mushrooms
- 2 cups chopped bok Choy
- 1/2 red bell pepper, thinly sliced
- 2x 32 oz veggie broth
- 1/4 cup liquid aminos
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- 1 tsp onion powder
- Salt to taste
- Pepper to taste
- 2 chopped green onions
- 1/8 tsp baking soda
- 1 tbsp liquid aminos
- 1/2 tsp sesame oil
- 1/2 tsp ground ginger
- Place beef in a bowl with marinade and let sit 10-15 minutes.
- In a large sauce pan over medium heat add oil and beef sauté meat until just browned. Remove from pan into a dish and set aside.
- In the sauce pan add garlic and ginger and cook 1-2 minutes, then add other veggies and cook, stirring, 4-5 minutes.
- Add broth, liquid aminos, and seasonings. Turn down heat to a light simmer and cook until veggies are tender. Add cooked meat until warmed through.
- Serve soup with shredded Queen Bee Porcini and green onions sprinkled on top.
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.