- 1/4 cup lemon juice
- 1/4 cup extra virgin olive oil
- 1 tablespoon Dijon and/or grainy mustard
- 1 teaspoon grainy mustard
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 1 clove garlic, grated (optional)
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
For the salad:
- 3 apricots
- 1 bunch frisée
- 4 strips of thick bacon, cooked and crumbled
- 3 oz. Seahive cheese, shaved
- Mix together all ingredients in the dressing. It’s usually easiest to put these in a jar and shake vigorously.
- Slice the apricots in half and remove the pit. Toss in vinaigrette to coat. Over a medium grill, cook until heated through, but still firm, about 3 minutes per side.
- To assemble the salad, toss frisée with bacon and Seahive and dressing to taste (about a quarter cup). Add apricots and serve.
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.