Utah cheddar rubbed with Hatch Chiles
Winner of 4 Major Awards
This cheese is an expression of love for the landscape of the American Southwest; the rind is almost as stunning as a Canyonlands vista. Beautifully layered like Entrada Sandstone, the paste of Red Butte is tumbled with Hatch Chiles and complex flavors.
What does it taste like?
Creamy and smoky with a proper balance of heat. The coriander in the rub on the rind gives Red Butte a mellow lemony undertone. The New Mexico Hatch Chiles in the paste provide depth and smokiness.
- Assortment of pickled/brined veggies
- Crusty Bread
- Superb melting capabilities, perfect for a burger
Vegetarian rennet, cow's milk, all ingredients rubbed on the rind are organic, this is a gluten-friendly product.
- 1st Place World Cheese Awards 2021
- 1st Place & Best in Show Utah Cheese Awards 2021
- 3rd Place International Cheese and Dairy Awards 2021